Designed to see you through the final stage of your degree and launch into professional life, the a-n Student subscription provides you with a FREE twelve-month online subscription.
We've got lots of useful online resources and tools to support you starting out as a professional artist.
What you get
Regular e-bulletins keeping you in touch in the run up to your degree show and guiding you through the sometimes-difficult post-graduation period.
Access to all the subscriber-only areas and benefits of a-n's site including:
- Full access to a-n's daily-updated Jobs and opps listings »
- Searchable archive of a-n publications including a-n Magazine »
- Knowledge bank with expert sections on Making a living », Profile and promotion », Professional practice » and Time and space »
- Contracts, development and freelance fees toolkits
- Ability to post What's on listings on Interface, so once you've graduated you can promote your exhibitions and events
- Access to a safe and supportive community at Forums includes Swapshop and Know-how forums
- Invites to artists' networking events
- News of discounts, offers and prize draws
What you don't get
With this subscription you don't get:
- AIR membership for practising artists
- Free £5m Public and Products Liability Insurance for artists
- 10% off any a-n advert
- Any printed publications from a-n
- Opportunity to vote on AIR matters
If you want a subscription with AIR membership and £5million Public and Products Liability insurance check out Artist + AIR subscription ».
To take out an Artist +AIR subscription go to Subscribe or register »
First published: a-n.co.uk January 2010
© the artist(s), writer(s), photographer(s) and a-n The Artists Information Company
All rights reserved.
Artists who are current subscribers to a-n may download or print this text for the limited purpose of use in their business or professional practice as artists.
Parts of this text may be reproduced either in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 (updated) or with written permission of the publishers.