Jobs and opps FAQs
Help writing reports
How to write reports for jobs and opps listings. This is a service reserved for those taking out paid-for display ads in jobs and opps listings.
Organisations that take out sits vac or display advertisements appearing in the Jobs and opps listings ( www.a-n.co.uk/jobs_and_opps/listing » ) can post one or more reports announcing the appointment or giving feedback on the progress or outcomes of the opportunity.
A special 'Advertiser registration' is set up for all qualifying organisations. Logging in to the website under this registration enables one or more reports to be posted each with up to five images against your advertisement/jobs and opps listing.
In this way you can promote the outcomes of a residency or commission as it evolves, announce the winners of awards or person appointed to your job.
Your reports will appear in www.a-n.co.uk/jobs_and_opps/reports » as they are published, and are available as a link from any new jobs or opps listings that are published as part of an 'employer's profile'.
How to post a jobs and opps report:
1. Use your "Advertiser registration" username and password to login to the website.
2. Navigate to The Jobs and opps section ( www.a-n.co.uk/jobs_and_opps » ).
3. Click the Manage my listings link under My listings in the right-hand user's tool panel:
4. This takes you to a page showing your jobs and opps listings.
- This list shows both live and archived (after the deadline date) listings.
- Those marked "*published" are viewable on the website
- Those marked "*unpublished" do not show on the website
5. A Manage reports link below a listing indicates you have posted at least one report for that listing. Clicking the link takes you to a page showing all your reports for that listing. From here you can manage your existing reports or create additional reports.
6. An Add report links beneath a listing indicates a listing with display ad - the ones you can write reports for.
- Clicking the link takes you to a page where you can enter you report by copying and pasting from MS Word or by directly typing in.
- Click Save button.
7. On saving a report you are taken to a "Preview report" page showing what the report will look like when published. In the user tool panel on the right are now a number of additional tools for managing the report:
- Edit report: edit the content of the report
- Publish/Unpublish: publish the report so that it appears on the website, or unpublish to remove it.
- Delete report: permanently delete the report from the database
- Add image: tool to add up to five images per report