Student subscriptions to a-n
The free 12-month student online subscription is open to all final year BA art and design students, who use Degrees unedited or who are enrolled on a course that has a JISC membership.
To qualify for the free student subscription you will need to be in final year of a visual or applied BA course (or equivalent), not already have a subscription, and know your student ID number. You'll also need your university's student subscription promotion code. If you don't already have the code look it up »
What your student subscription gives you:
Access to all the subscriber-only areas and benefits of a-n's site including:
- Keep a blog and connect with other students on Degrees unedited »
- Regular news bulletins and a monthly digest of new material added to a-n.co.uk
- Full access to a-n's daily-updated Jobs and opps listings »
- Searchable archive of a-n publications »
- Knowledge bank with expert sections on:
Making a living | Profile and promotion
Professional practice | Time and space »
- Contracts, development and freelance fees Toolkits »
- Ability to post What's on listings on Interface »
(so once you've graduated you can promote your exhibitions and events).
- Invites to artists' networking events.
SIGN UP NOW - Go to Student subscription »
First published: a-n.co.uk December 2011
Post your comment
No one has commented on this article yet, why not be the first?
To post a comment you need to login
© the artist(s), writer(s), photographer(s) and a-n The Artists Information Company
All rights reserved.
Artists who are current subscribers to a-n may download or print this text for the limited purpose of use in their business or professional practice as artists.
Parts of this text may be reproduced either in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 (updated) or with written permission of the publishers.