Job title: Digital Project Manager
Contract: Freelance cover – 6 months (October 2017 – March 2018)
Hours: 21 hours (3 days) per week
Salary: £28,461 – £31,892 (pro rata)
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Responsible to: Director of Digital and Online Content
Application deadline: 12noon on Monday 2 October 2017.
We’re looking for someone with excellent knowledge and experience of CMS and CRM data management and development (ideally WordPress and CiviCRM and their integration) and experience of managing IT and digital development projects involving multiple suppliers to provide temporary cover for 6 months while a-n’s Digital Manager is on leave.
The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with a-n’s digital suppliers, project managing workflow, task setting, ongoing and emerging fix requirements
- Supporting a-n team with internal trouble shooting and problem solving
- Data management and support
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience of CMS and CRM data management and development
- Project management experience – managing IT and digital development projects involving multiple suppliers.
- Recent relevant experience gained in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress CMS and CiviCRM (or other CRM platforms) and CMS/CRM integration
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to project manage and liaise with a wide variety of people.
- Highly analytical thinking and logical approach to problem solving
- Proven team player, effectively managing own time, sharing and prioritising workload within a deadline-based environment.
- Willing contributor to co-learning and knowledge sharing
- High quality interpersonal skills, appropriately and effectively using the wide range of communications techniques and virtual platforms available within the company.
About a-n: a-n The Artists Information Company is the largest artists’ membership organisation in the UK with over 21,000 members. We have been leading and influencing policy and sectoral best practice for almost 40 years with our members’ needs, interests and concerns always the central focus of what we do.
How to apply:
See job pack below for further details including how to apply.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 12noon Monday 2 October 2017