Two trenches are uncovering new ground. Trench J has been extended and today they are starting to find bits of pottery.
The other is a completely new trench by the loch edge. This is a colour sketch that will be used behind the drawing below, when it becomes a film still.
By sitting low down in the grass, I was pleased to get some sound of actual wind in the grass, rather than noise in the microphone.
I have become aware of the need to achieve a balance:
- Maintaining a public presence on site in the Art Hut
- Keeping abreast of developments on site in drawing and sound
- Maintaining a log of everything I make
- Making lists of stuff to do off site in the evening
- Then in the evening scanning, editing images and this blog
- And finding time to think…