Viewing single post of blog Performance in still image

Today, after many hours of work, I finally finished my painting. The title is still unknown as I am still unsure if I want each of the works to have their own title or a title all together.
I was asked this question by one of my lecturers last year with my series of paintings. I decided to give each a title but at this moment, I can’t remember any of those titles, so I think even for myself, giving one title to everything would be more memorable, but I will see.

The materials used for this painting was Oil paint mixed with Sansodor, both from a brand of Winsor & Newton.


0 Comments