West Dean College of Arts and Conservation, Graduate Diploma Fine Art, MFA. 13 July 2020 – January 2021.
For the first time, graduating students from the Fine Art programmes at West Dean College of Arts and Conservation will be hosting their annual summer show online. This will be launched on a dedicated website from 13 July 2020: www.westdean.org.uk/study/school-of-arts/gallery
Each student will have a page showcasing their work in a diverse range of media – including drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpture, textiles, photography, and video.
As well as the online platform, students will host a physical exhibition at London’s Copeland Gallery in January 2021. Further information to follow.
The Summer Show website will remain up until the London exhibition closes.
1. Nina O’Connor, A Shed of One’s Own, Graduate Diploma Fine Art, 2020.
2. Jane McNair, Ophelia, MFA, 2020.
3. Ruth Glasheen, MFA, 2020.
4. Philippa Clarke, Quotidian, MFA, 2020.
5. Phoebe Connolly, Graduate Diploma Fine Art, 2020.