- Umbrella Fair Organisation
- Wednesday, July 3, 2019
- Thursday, July 4, 2019
- The Pavilion The Racecourse, Kettering Road nn1 4lg Northampton
- East Midlands
- Lemonpop Workshops
Discover what makes you unique through your skills, your strengths & weaknesses to avoid the threats and act on opportunities to live a fulfiling and resilient lifestyle. Our Taster Sessions aim to EDUCATE & EMPOWER individuals or groups through creative arts workshops or seminars. We provide effective techniques to accelerate your well being by developing a meaningful understanding of WHO YOU ARE through creative arts.
Marvin “Hagglar” Mudzongo
Poetry Performances by
Most people wo attend our workshops want to know :
- How do I appreciate my experiences?
- How do i find/discover myself?
- How do i stay focused on achieving my goals?
- I feel like there is more for me but dont know what is holding me back
- How do i find my community?
- I would like to develop my skills but dont know what they are?
- How do i live my ‘happy’ life?
In partnership with TODAY CEO & WHO ARE YOU, Lemonpop Workshops delivers transformative creative workshops based on Resilience & Character Building. Training / Coaching / Leadership / Value / Enrichment / Transitions / Groups and Teams