- The Glasgow School of Art, Reid Auditorium
- Saturday, June 25, 2016
- 167 Renfrew Street Glasgow G3 6RQ
– What and who is an undergraduate fine art education for?
– How are students prepared for life beyond art school? What is the role of local partnerships?
– How are attitudes and approaches shaped by factors such as location, intake, and the cultural/political climate?
At this event undergraduate fine art staff from across Scotland and the rest of the UK will come together with students, graduates, academics, and industry professionals to share practice and address these questions. We invite a sector-wide audience to attend the event.
This event is organised by Glasgow School of Art in collaboration with Q-Art. It is hosted by Glasgow School of Art as part of its engagement in the Quality Enhancement Theme Transitions Out. Q-Art has received support from Glasgow School of Art, Swansea College of Art, a-n The Artists Information Company and Kingston University to produce a book on the topic.
Standard entry £10. Includes lunch & 10% off Q-Art’s new book.
Free for GSA staff and students, free for contributors.