Summary evaluation research which shows clearly how museums can contribute in powerful ways to a number of agendas, especially:
• Community cohesion and social inclusion
• Every Child Matters, Enjoy and achieve, Make a positive contribution,
and Achieve, economic well-being.
• The review of the KS3 curriculum
• The implementation of Excellence and Enjoyment in primary schools
• The professional development of teachers
• The development of schools and the curriculum.
• Personalised learning
- Eilean Hooper Greenhill, Jocelyn Dodd, Claire Creaser, Richard Sandell, Ceri Jones and Anna Woodham
- Publisher / client:
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS), University of Leicester
- June 2007