From 1 April 2023, Artists and Arts Organisers are covered by an improved insurance policy as part of their membership with a-n.
The new insurance policy merges the current Artists PPL & PI insurance policy (for Artist members) and the Creative Freelance insurance policy (for Arts Organiser members) into one policy for a-n members.
The new insurance policy applies to:
- all Artist members of a-n
- all Arts Organiser members of a-n.
The cost for Artist membership and Arts Organiser membership remains £38.
The new insurance policy provides cover for members:
- working as an artist
- and/or working in other self-employed or freelance roles across the visual arts.
The new insurance policy provides the following cover for all activities:
- £10m Public and Products Liability insurance (PPL)
- £5m Professional Indemnity insurance (PI).
A list of FAQs about the new insurance is also available.