- ASC Studios, Project Space Bond House Gallery,
- Thursday, February 9, 2017
- Monday, February 13, 2017
- 20-32 Goodwood Rd, New Cross, London SE14 6BL, UK
- 5537 Fernando Holguin Cereceres
Works are inspired by political and social events during the year 2016.
The ‘Absurdity’ series plays between serious symbolic meaning and the kind of critical absurdity we sometimes attain through the regular media, intending to drive us to draw no firm conclusions, but to debate our own ideas of beauty and ugliness.
The ‘Participants’ are fictional characters in a visually storytelling format, each individual has a story to tell, and all are united in a larger account.
The ‘Participants’ series investigates the influence of everyday news, internet blogs, word of mouth or overheard discussions, and the resulting behaviour of each character.