- Free Space Project
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- Kentish Town Health Centre 2 Bartholomew Road London NW5 2BX
- Daniel Regan
Join artist Daniel Regan for a free symposium event for socially engaged artists interested in wellbeing.
Research has shown that socially engaged artists are often working alone and unsupported. This event is aimed at artists who identify as having a socially engaged practice in arts and health and want to connect with other artists face-to-face for support and knowledge exchange.
This symposium day will:
- Feature artists working in the arts and health field speaking about their experience, practice and sharing information;
- Provide the opportunity to meet & connect with other artists for possible mentoring and collaboration opportunities;
- Host a series of micro workshops focusing on getting funding, troubleshooting projects, starting out, building connections etc.
Get-Together: Arts & Health is a Social Works? Get-Together event, funded by Axisweb, Manchester School of Art & Arts Council England. The event takes place at the Free Space Project, an arts and wellbeing charity based in a clinical centre.