- Manchester Craft & Design Centre
- Thursday, February 13, 2020
- 17 Oak Street, Manchester, M4 5JD
- North West England
- Start with why you do what you do. An Indie Roller values exercise.
- You are your superpower, unleash your individuality.
- Moving past comparison and dealing with imposter syndrome.
- The art of storytelling to build an emotional connection.
- How being part of a like-minded community can build self-belief, confidence & motivation.
- The secrets and myths of consistency.
- Perseverance. Dealing with rejection and how to keep going.
- End of session Q&A.
Leona is the founder of Indie Roller, a truth telling, secret sharing, myth busting community for independent business owners to play by their own rules. Leona ran a successful Kickstarter campaign in October 2019 to create quality business guidance, support and inspiration and ensure it was accessible to small business owners and freelancers no matter what stage they’re at. If you feel stuck, your business journey lacks clarity or you need a helping hand to get going then Indie Roller could be the magic lightning bolt you need.