- Towner Art Gallery
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Devonshire Park, College Road, Eastbourne, BN21 4JJ
- South East England
- a-n The Artists Information Company & East Sussex Arts Partnership
Through a mixture of presentation and exercises, this one-day seminar led by Lucy Day, looks at the value of your practice from pricing your work to fees you might charge.
– Contextualising your art practice and career stage in relation to your potential market
– Identifying your motivation
– Understanding your audience
– Local, national and international factors
– Pricing beyond the object
– Formulas+toolkits+the benefits of research
Who is the session for
This event is relevant to visual artists at all career stages.
Cost to attend
£15 full price, £10 discounted price for a-n members
How to book
Book your place here
This session forms part of a-n’s professional development programme that also includes networking events, bursaries, advice and guidance as well as online toolkits and expert guides.