- Saturday, November 24, 2018
- dot-art Annex, 22 Queen Avenue, Castle Street, Liverpool. L2 4TZ
- North West England
Introducing ‘IGNITE’ an intensive workshop specially designed for artists. Understand the artist you are and want to be through coaching and group mentoring. When was the last time you sat down and properly thought about your art practise, your goals and what you want for the future. This is an opportunity to take charge. Revitalise your thinking in a safe, supportive environment using creative exercises and embracing the knowledge of other artists attending the workshop to identify solutions and different ways of thinking.
We will cover:
- Your overall vision as an artist
- Enhancing performance & effectiveness
- Igniting your work focus (tactics you can employ)
- Increasing self-awareness & confidence
Length: 3 hours
dot-art Annex, 22 Queen Avenue, Castle Street, Liverpool. L2 4TZ
Cost: £30 for the three hour workshop
Tutor: Jenny Drinkwater (Catherall) is a practising artist and for several years now Contemporary Art blogger for her blog ‘Illustrating An Arty Life’. She has extensive experience in marketing with positions at Carphone Warehouse, Brewery Arts Centre and Manchester Evening News. Through a-n (The Artists Information Company) trained as an accredited personal and professional development coach aimed at artists and creatives.
- There are a maximum of 8 places available on each session, so early booking is essential.
- To avoid a booking fee and pay by card, cheque or cash, please contact dot-art Services directly on 0345 017 6660.