I printed a page of A4 negatives which I had scanned into a computer and inverted to form positive images, onto acetate.  I realised that the combination of the inkjet printer and the shiny acetate meant it would not dry correctly.  I decided to press a sheet of paper onto the wet acetate, to pick up some of the ink images.  Naturally, the images became obscured and degraded, but I found the resulting print quite intriguing.  I also tried printing the photographs onto a piece of tracing paper, and this worked well.  Tracing paper has a softness and fragility to it, so I felt it suited the images well.  I am thinking about working with transfers and printing photographic images onto fabric.