- How do we get connected to the local council budgeting process?
- How do public budgets work?
- When does fiscal year start (4-5 months before that budgets are being proposed)?
- What is power structure/dynamics in a local council?
- Who are people in a council responsible for budgeting?
- How can we have a say in how local budgets affect our communities?
- How to advocate throughout a year (often®ularly)?
- How to talk to a councilor?
- How to find out who approves what&who signs what in the budgeting process, who has veto power, etc?
- How to find/set up groups with shared concerns?
Inspired by: PBP talk
Preps for: YDW on 26/10/20