APT is gaining momentum, although I was disappointed that we didn’t get the funding we requested from ACE. However, I’ve just had a really constructive conversation with Sara Trentham in the Yorkshire office, and she has encouraged me to make a few adjustments and reapply. The bid was rejected due to lack of funds, not lack of ‘fund-worthiness’.
So it’s just a case of finding the time and energy to revisit it. Simple.
I’ve almost got the ning site ready to launch, but I have to say it’s hard to keep finding time to do these things.
In the meantime, I’ve been contacted by artist-parents from all over the country, so I feel obliged to keep going!
The question is whether to go ahead with the NAN funded event in Yorkshire, or wait until I’ve re-applied to ACE. If I go ahead, I won’t be able to use the NAN funding as match for the ACE bid. If I don’t get on with it I might genuinely lose all motivation…