- Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- 40 Duke Street, Brighton, BN1 1AG
- South East England
Are you a local photographer who would like to meet other like minded professionals? At this annual event we aim to create a space where photographers and creatives at any stage in their career can connect with industry professionals and peers and discover new work at this relaxed evening event.
Book tickets here
In February Fabrica will be hosting a Photography Networking event, a night of conversation and music in partnership with Photo Fringe, Spectrum Photographic and Jane & Jeremy.
Duncan Poulton is an artist based between London and Brighton. His practice is fed by an obsessive gathering of online content into a vast digital archive, which are recombined into still and moving image collages. Made exclusively with found materials, his works address a visual culture of overabundance and ambivalence, exploring the compression of histories and meaning engendered by the internet. He is a hoarder, a selector and combiner who uses the internet as his palette and imagination.
Jane and Jeremy from The Bookend in St George’s Road, Brighton, will be displaying a selection of photobooks to browse and purchase. DJ set, more details to come!
At this event you can expect:
- A creative sharing their work and career journey – followed by an audience Q&A!
- Space to network & connect with other photographers and creatives
- An opportunity to browse zines.
Event & ticket information
- The door and bar will open at 6.30pm – the talk will begin at 7pm and finish by 8pm
- We will be selling zines and accepting donations all night so please do support us if you can.
If you have any accessibility requirements or questions, please email [email protected] who will be happy to help.