- Lilac Cottage Studio
- Saturday, February 15, 2020
- Garden House Lane, Rickinghall, Suffolk IP22 1EA
- East England
- Ecclestone Art with Lisa Puhlhofer
Objectives: To develop good observational and drawing skill.
Level: All levels.
Materials needed: All materials included.
- Good observational and drawing skills are the first building blocks for developing an artist’s craft.
- Drawing from observing the plaster cast model allows the student to develop the necessary skills to accurately assess tonal shapes and relationships, in order to produce a three-dimensional subject on a two-dimensional surface.
- In this workshop we will be using the sight size method to produce a charcoal or graphite drawing, working from the plaster cast.
- We will explore the different techniques and mark-making which can be used with charcoal and/or graphite. Thus, arming the student with the tools to go on and start to develop their portraiture skills in their future practice.
Tutor: Lisa Puhlhofer https://lisaannpuhlhofer.net
All materials, refreshments and lunch included.