- Driftspace is a remote artspace curated by Marc Renshaw.
- ‘The space exists in consciousness, in webspace, in the places I visit – starting within the locality of my Northern Lincolnshire home and moving further afield.’
- ‘An evolving research-led territory, Driftspace doesn’t depend upon a specific set of measurable outcomes, rather, it serves as a free flowing entity allowing for experimentation and reflection.’
- ‘It’s a space open to possibilities, collaborations and individual projects.’
- The inaugural exhibition at Driftspace Gallery focuses on notions of nostalgia, where the artist questions ‘A life spent trying to find something…’
- Does the act of drawing offer the artist a form of redemption? Is it possible to draw a new future?