- Lilac Cottage Studio
- Saturday, January 11, 2020
- Garden House Lane Rickinghall Suffolk IP22 1EA
- East England
- Ecclestone Art
Create a Pet Portrait with Pastels.
Course suits: Those looking to expand their pastel use to pet portraits.
Objectives: To learn to reproduce the basic structure of a non-human form and build up a pet portrait using layers of colour and tone to represent a subject from a photograph.
Level: For those already familiar with using Pastels.
Materials needed: please see materials list below.
- Learn to build a realistic pet portrait using drawing and pastel skills.
- Pastel is a versatile medium which allows you to use a contemporary approach to layering a drawing from a high resolution photograph of a subject.
- You will cover the basics of the structure of your subject, aiming to look closely at its image, layering colour and tone to best represent and reflect the subject.
Tutor: Rob Nelmes https://www.robnelmes.co.uk
All refreshments and lunch included.